We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during peak holidays / seasons and it could take longer. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.
Default shipping options are USPS. If USPS does NOT deliver to your address please select another courier at checkout. Express shipping options are available for an additional charge.
Shipping Holidays8TIMBER observes the following holidays for shipping and deliveries.
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas Day
INTERNATIONAL (+ US TERRITORIES)
By checking out with any international shipping option on www.8timber.com, the Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Import duties and taxes to the destination country are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. 8Timber is, in no way, responsible for these costs.
2. Buyer agrees to pay duties and all import fees associated with the shipment.
3. If the buyer voluntarily refuses to accept the shipment due to the cost of import, specifically duties and/or taxes, 8Timber shall be allowed to withhold the shipping and fulfillment cost incurred on the order from the Buyer's refund. The refund will be processed when the return shipment has been received by 8Timber. If the return shipment on a voluntarily rejected order is not received, no refund is due to the Buyer.
4. On rare occasion the post office in the destination country may require the recipient to contact them to arrange delivery or pickup. In this situation the buyer agrees to make reasonable efforts to contact the post office and clear the package for delivery or make the pickup.
5. The Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions by placing an order with the International Shipping Option on www.8Timber.com